Fall Bucket List – 10 Festive Fall Activities
Fall in the Pacific Northwest is hard to beat. In addition to gorgeous scenery, a wide variety of autumn activities provide selections for everyone! Along with our favorite fall activities, we’ve compiled a list of some unexpected ways to make the most of this beautiful season.
1. Apple Picking – There’s nothing like fresh picked apples…or fresh apple pie.
2. Collecting Fall Leaves – Create a collage, dry them for décor, or make it an educational experience for your child.
3. Kayaking – Although it might not be summer, there’s nothing more peaceful than gliding down the water surrounded by gorgeous fall colors.
4. Learn to Knit – Learn a new skill and maybe gain some new fall accessories!
5. Bike Rides – Breathe in the crisp air while riding some of Washington’s renown bike trails.
6. Bake a Pie – Cozy up inside and focus on the perfect crust.
7. Take a Scenic Drive – Rain or shine, a scenic drive on some Washington’s beautiful backroads never disappoints.
8. Visit a Farm – Another fun activity for any age. Many farms offer fresh items for sale and opportunities to visit the animals.
9. Make Caramel Apples – Sweet & tangy caramel apples are a great (and delicious) way to introduce basic kitchen skills to kids!
10. Horseback Riding – Take advantage of the mobility and adventure of riding a horse. Enjoy fall’s stunning scenery gently trotting through autumn leaves, lush trails and over streams.
However you choose to spend the season, come home to the comfort of a Cornerstone Home. Thoughtfully designed, our homes feature quality finishes & unmatchable value. Check out our communities today and take advantage of final opportunities in premier locations!
Explore our selection of new homes and discover your dream home today!